IJJAS LAW FIRM
COMPANY REGISTRATION IN HUNGARY BY QUALIFIED LAW FIRM
9% Corporate tax
the lowest in the EU
Online company formation option with remote signing
Registration within 48 hours
EU VAT number Bank account
Direct Contact with a qualified and licensed Attorney-at-Law
* Registered office and accounting services are provided by our licensed registered office service provider and accounting partner.
GOOD TO KNOW
In Hungary only a qualified attorney-at-law is entitled to proceed in the course of company registration.
Agencies, consultants, accountants and 'legal advisors' without bar qualification are not allowed to represent you at the company court to register your company.
If you are looking for a qualified law firm to register your company instead of unqualified agencies and other intermediaries, then you are at the right place.
SIX FACTS ABOUT US
1. Full Service Law Firm specialized to company incorporation and corporate law
2. 15 years of experience from London and Budapest
3. Our Law Firm is registered at the Hungarian Bar Association under registration number 4190. We are qualified and licensed to proceed in the course of company registration at the company court.
4. You can deal directly with a qualified, bar registered, licensed Attorney-at-Law instead of unqualified agencies or intermediaries with additional agency and referral charges
5. Free initial consultation with our leading Attorney-at-Law
6. Money back guarantee
As an initial step of the company registration process we offer free phone consultation about the process and free company name availability check. Book your free initial phone consultation with our Attorney-at-Law on 0036306237651 phone number, send us your query via email to email@example.com or fill out the below form:
Contact our expert now!
Dr. Balázs Ijjas
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know, that nominee managing director is not allowed by Hungarian Law?
If you do not wish to get into trouble, our advice is to avoid unqualified service providers who offer nominee director or similar services which is against the Hungarian Law.
If for some reason you do not wish to use our services in the course of the registration of your company, we strongly advise you – for the protection of your own interest - to have it dealt directly with another licensed, bar registered Attorney-at-Law like us and not by agencies or similar intermediaries.
IJJAS LAW FIRM
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org I Phone: + 36 30 6237651 I Roosevelt Office Building, C Tower, 1st floor 7-8 Széchenyi István square, Budapest, 1051
REGISTERED AT THE HUNGARIAN BAR ASSOCIATION UNDER REGISTRATION NUMBER 4190
Our office is located in the award winner premium category Roosevelt office building in the heart of the City next to the Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest within a couple of meters from the river Danube and the Chain Bridge, the Hungarian Academy of Sciences and St. Stephen’s Basilica.